About the company
Aqua Tobacco Zimbabwe was licensed in 2015 by the Tobacco Industry and Marketing Board (TIMB) and began its operations in the 2015/16 farming season and made instant impact within the Tobacco Industry. Upon inception Aqua Tobacco Zimbabwe amassed a total of 1.6 million kgs from a contracted 800 hectares from both small and medium scale growers in its maiden year. Our steady-rapid growth has seen us achieve over 4.2 million kgs from 2000 hectares from contract farmers and over 2,5 million kgs from the auction floors in the 2018-19 season. These feats were complimented by our highly qualified staff with worth over 200 years of combined experience ranging from agronomy, purchasing, blending, warehousing and exporting the tobacco to the end user.
To be the market leader in the supply of flue cured tobacco in Zimbabwe and beyond.
To build a long-term relationship in the tobacco industry with our stakeholders and provide exceptional client service by pursuing business through innovations and advanced technology.
For the best leaf worldwide
- Treat ourselves and our customers with respect.
- Be creative and resourceful.
- Be open to change and maintain flexibility.
- Client Value Creation
- Promoting environmental sustainability in the whole tobacco Production process taking cognizance of the needs of future generations.
- Quality: What we do, we do well
- Connecting with transparency, dignity, and respect.
- Global Networking
- Building Alliances